Saturday, July 31

Introductions

Welcome!
Welcome to my life. As stated above this blog is for the wonderful people whom I love and miss that are all over the United States and the world. People who I have left in a place that will always be home to me and people that have also left that place to go onto bigger and better things. People and lives that I have invested in and those same people who have invested and shaped me.

In here you will eventually find updates of what is going on in my life, and if there is nothing interesting to report you will find random thoughts that pass through my mind on a multitude of topics ranging from how I see the world and how God is continuing to grow and shape me to that funny thing I heard once. If I am brave enough I might even share my testimony of how I came to be me, the Christ follower, or whatever I am. You know the guy who tries, trips, stumbles, falls, gets up and goes the wrong direction only to be found and brought back again. You may see some of that here on this blog as well.

Well I will keep introductions short. Thank you for being one of those people who take an interest in me and my life, whether you are a life long friend or just a passerby. The juicy bits will follow soon.

Sincerely,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joel... just found your blog on your facebook. Lookig forward to your thoughts. Miss you, friend.

    ReplyDelete